Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Can't believe another week has gone by. We only have 10 days before we head back to 'Sunny" Tsawwassen (Steveston actually).

Last Wednesday I cooked my first curry down here and we had a meal up at Ed's. Bill cooked a very nice Prawn/Coconut Curry and prepared a bunch of condiments including homemade mango chutney. I also attempted Samosas fror the first time. Lots of work, but worth it.

There was another tennis tournament on Saturday - the winners got turkeys. Needless to say, me and my partner Carlos didn't win one, but we did pretty well winning 4 and loosing 3 matches... In his words we were "un equipo muy aguerido" - which translates as "a very gallant team". I like that.

Not much more to report, except the guys are going crazy on the house. It's really taking shape.



WCB would have a field day here

Part of our neighbourhood

Santos, Raul and Jesus in the 'pool'


Looking through the front door

The pillars for the deck/roof were added today


Everything is made by hand, including the ladders

1 comment:

  1. I would like to request those samosas in the future... The house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete